Pitcairn Islands
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 ONLY 46 INHABITANTS LEFT


It is with great sadness that I have to annouce the leaving from PI of 4 more Christians, I learnt this news from someones blog, who shall remain nameless. I can only assume that it is the Christian family from Plumbers Inlet, Lancashire who have left, I have pictured there cottage here as a reminder.

On hearing that news that our numbers had fallen, I walked round the lanes of PI, all 6.6km, it seems some bloggers are ill informed, anyway back to my story, I walked round visiting all of our number and now accounted for everyone except the Plumbers Inlet Christians.

Some of you may be interested to know who still lives on PI.

There are:

34 Christians
6 Hyphen-Christians
4 Smiths
and a couple of Woofters

Vauxhall Viva

I. St. Range

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 2:31 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------