Pitcairn Islands
Thursday, February 16, 2006 I THINK GOD'S ANGRY WITH ME - IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND

Greetings Islanders from the vessel that is named Golden Shower, we are steaming through dense fog at the moment in the southern Pacific.

Look at this Guy, every time you see him he's got a face like a slapped arse. I mean what's he got to be mad at - he rules the earth and owns it as well. Anyway God - just for a change I'm angry at you big man. You'd don't reply to my letters, you don't have an email address, well this is your last chance. Unless you stop the fraudelant christians from calling themselves christians, when we are the only Christians entitle to use the name legally, without further warning we will take further legal steps.

Fekkin Hell, I'll have to go we appear to have hit something!

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 1:56 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------