Pitcairn Islands
Monday, March 06, 2006 Pikey Spotted at McBurek's

Jebiga! Just take at look at this little bugger. His image was caught on the CCTV at McBurek's downtown.

At the same time two pebble's were taken from the pile of pebbles.

It's highly likely he is the local crimelord of these here un-named islands.

He looks a wong 'un make no mistake.

Keep a look out!

St. Range

PS It's just been pointed out to me that McBurek's downtown is grammatically incorrect as we have no town, only this island, so it really should have read McBurek's down-island.

PPS It's also just been pointed out that the picture is in fact my youngest son, and wasn't taken from the CCTV camera's at all. Next time I'll put my spec's on.

PPPPS Some smart Alec has just pointed out that all my blogs make gratiotous (spelling!) use of photographs that I have already and that I just make a blog around them. What a pile of steaming bollo^&s that is!

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 3:44 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------