Pitcairn Islands
Thursday, February 16, 2006 WE GOT THE MESSAGE - LOUD & CLEAR

My intial reaction was to panic, for it's not everyday you hit something in the mist while steaming through the southern Pacific on a vessel named Golden Shower.

On steadying my thoughts, I realised that to panic was certain death, I therefore took the only cause of action open to me - i feigned injury and was promptly helped ashore by the helping hands of two able seamen.

I am rescued!

We are now a collection of approximately 35 persons, half of us are Christians, the other half are Wong, I don't mean their incorrect, I mean they are called Wong.

We have formed ourselves into three groups the Wong's, the Christian's and an ensemble of the two and we are currently searching the island for any signs of life.

The island appears to be roughly the same size as PI but more flat, with less mountainous areas.

Must go, fires to light, etc, etc.

Yours

St. Range

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 2:08 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------