Pitcairn Islands
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS BUGGER IT ALL UP

I'm not sure I can take much more, there is only so much a mere mortal can take. I have just received communication via the internet via my woofta connection that the International Red Cross have objected to the inhabitants of this here island naming our land the Slash Out Islands!

I mainly angry not with the Red Cross but with myself. When I wrote the blog last night about naming the Island the Slash Out Island, I was convinced in my semi-pissed state that the initials were SOS. Hence today's blog was to be about the IRC objecting to the name on the grounds that the initials clashed with the internationally recognised distress signal.

Now I'm more sober I realise the initials are indeed SOI. Jebiga!

I am the owner of both Slash Out and this blog so I will continue as if the initials were SOS!

Hence we both need a new name for the island and I have not gratuitously used a stock photograph.

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 3:44 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------