Pitcairn Islands
Friday, April 28, 2006 WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE!

I have decided to write a book to keep me entertained, it can get very lonely living on such a remote outpost. My book shall be called either Notes from a Small Island or, and this is my favourite, Treasure Island. Sue me if you feel plagerised!

I am currently developing the plot and characters, I'm of a mind to base it around a love story, where a brother and sister are separated as youngsters, the both grow up to adulthood without knowing of each others existance, he becomes a Drug Dealing Crimelord who knows no fear, his sister becomes a Missionary who leads a gang of starving children out of Communist China to freedom. There paths cross again when the Crimelord goes in search of new cocaine growers in the wilds of China. They meet, fall in love, discard the children as a hindrance, and only realise they are related when a matching tatoo is revealed on each of there necks. He shoots her dead to hide there incestous relationship. He lives happily ever after.

Oh bugger, I've told the entire story there!

Some more news just in, we have finally been given the go ahead by Her Majesty's government to form a new infantry battalion. This will leave us in a good position to defend our shores. The battalion will be named the St. Range Comancheros, that's the good think about being me, you can let your imagination run wild.

I mean how many of you, my dear readers, have named themselves Lord, named and formed an infantry battalion, wrote a novel called Treasure Island, been shipwrecked and then rescued, built 60ft high Plasticine models of Her Majesty and Philip? Not many, I'll bet.

Anyway, not content with forming and naming the Comancheros, I've decided on the battle dress as well. The everyday uniform (there must be a special word for this, ah yes I'll make one up, it will be 'common dress'), The common dress will be camo pants and jacket, with a green Australian/Cowboy style bush hat, with a small black plumed feather.

The 'best dress' for ceremonial occasions will be the green combats and jacket with a black peaked cap with gold badge on.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the leading photo and headline, we're running out of fresh water on the Island, we've only got enough to last to Sunday.

The good news is I've got 200 bottles of Pays d'oc in the cellar, so my ramblings may become more rambling!

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 2:20 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------