Pitcairn Islands
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 Z----U----L----U

Congratulations to all the Islanders, what a resounding success Monday night's performance of Zulu was. Mrs. Christian's contribution of full dragoon uniform for the three of us British Officers was most encouraging. The five 'volunteers' for the role of the drunken missionary was a little overwhelming and it's a shame that they out numbered the Zulu's, but hey let's not get concerned with minor details.

If anyone has seen or heard of the two Wong lads who've since gone 'native', please let me know, we can't have them leaping round the island with their bits flopping everywhere, chanting 'Zulu'. Can we?

As to next week's production - Well I'm the bossman and I am pressing ahead with a selection from the Sopranos, I'm going to be Tony, and I've a couple of Blog Buddies who are going to play Big Pussy (Blakan Baby) and the Priest (Owen). Mrs. Christian is insisting on playing Carmella. We're goining to the the scene were Tony Soprano has to get to grips with Big Pussy! I can't wait.

If anyone has any automatic handguns, ideally .45's, please let me know. We could also do with someone who's able to do a passing Russian accent for the bad guy, and a couple of Pole Dancers, although I just may have someone lined up.

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 1:40 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------