Pitcairn Islands
Monday, March 13, 2006 BACK HOME - CELEBRATIONS

It has been the most wonderful of days, as you can see the whole Island turned out to celebrate my homecoming. Here are some of them pictured in the Church of Christians, some of the more observant of you will notice the recent installation of electric tube lights. What joy it will be when we finally get electric on the island and we can switch them on.

As part of my homecoming and new Lordship celebrations I am to offer an amnesty to all those who have committed crime in the Islands recent history. Amongst those that I am to offer this to include God, Eskimo Ed and those two guys who bat for the other side at Plumbers Inlet. I'm am also of a mind to reward the crew members of SS Neatabush who so valiantly rescued me and my compadres, with the Order of the Pitcairns, this will enable to have tax exemptions within the Islands and also to be able to drive their sheep down the High Street. Reward enough I would have thought.

Talbot Compact Horizon

Lord St. Range

Posted by Pitcairn Islanders - The Real Christians :: 2:10 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------